Quebec City, QC
Fière division de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster a changé la façon dont le monde communique avec ses artistes, équipes et spectacles préférés, et nous continuons à façonner l'innovation chaque jour.
In the role of Senior Developer II, you will work for the TM1 Platform team on delivering an B2B applications platform that will be used by every business clients and partners of Ticketmaster. You will actively participate in overall solution and architecture design of the systems supported by your team.
Under the TM1 Platform team, you will be responsible for owning the development and design of entire application components and lead team projects. While working independently with minimal supervision, you will rely on your wide-range of experience and technical expertise to propose new solution, ideas and foster relationships with peers in different teams and offices.
You will use your skills and experience to take initiatives, solve problems, resolve roadblocks and advanced troubleshooting techniques in order to fulfill the service objectives. You will transform the Identity platform iteratively to bring it inline with today's best practices while introducing and promoting new and simpler integration patterns.
You will represent the team as a technical expert and work closely with the Product Manager on feature requirements and planning. An important part of this role is to anticipate team needs and guide & mentor individuals in order to influence the culture and drive continuous improvement. You will work with a large variety of technologies on multiple projects and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible of the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Design and develop a secure application platform supporting a vast number of users and engineering teams across the world offering tools allowing Ticketmaster clients to operate their business
• Participate in architecture design towards achieving a simple, scalable, maintainable, tech agnostic, reliable and reusable application platform
• Plan stories and iterations to achieve product goals and roadmaps
• Be accountable of your team's performance
• Mentor developers and promote motivation
• Support external teams integrating with your services
• Promote, demonstrate and document best practices for external integrators
• Develop micro-frontends powered by web components, TypeScript and Java Spring boot stacks
• Develop on AWS and Kubernetes
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Interact with Product, UX and other internal development teams to develop features
• Define strategy to maintain and modernize legacy code and services
• Automate testing, deployments, performance and recovery
• Inspire developers by providing new ideas or concepts
• Help coordinate the effective use of the team ensuring optimization of overall team
• Seek to build relationships and partners with internal and external team members
• Help build consensus
• Document and train fellow team members on support procedures for your systems
• Join on call support rotation
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• 5 or more years of development experience
• A bachelor's degree in CS/Information Systems or related field
• Previous experience with Agile methodologies
• You have strong UI development skills
• Previous experience of working full stack
• Knowledge with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Previous experience of experience in DevOps
• Professional experience with Java, Springboot, Maven
• Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka
• Experience working in an SOA development environment
• Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• You can develop fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges
• You can solve complex technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• You are passionate about technology and transformation
• You focus on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
• You are self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• You lead by example
• You can adjust your approach, language, and level of detail to meet audience needs
• You express your opinions and solicits feedback
• You promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wyjz-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.