Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK, Client Development / Ticketmaster Music
Line Manager: VP Client Development – Music & Festivals UK
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
You'll be joining the Client Development team at Ticketmaster, who are charged with forging, developing and managing relationships with our most important clients across the UK. You'll also be working as part of our global Music division, Ticketmaster Music, a network of experts focused on delivering upon the needs of artists to deliver world-class ticketing campaigns.
Ticketmaster is proud to sell tickets for the most exciting gigs and live music events in the world. That involves working with a whole range of stakeholders from across the live music industry including promoters, venues, booking agents and managers. In this role you will be the go-to individual for anyone working in the live music industry looking to learn how they can benefit from working with Ticketmaster in the UK.
Passion for live shows is a must but you'll also need an extensive knowledge of what's driving music culture right now as well as a comprehensive understanding of how the industry operates from a commercial point of view.
You'll need to be bang up to date with the latest developments in Ticketmaster's technology, products and services. And just as importantly, you'll also need to be in touch with all the industry's major players so that you can communicate the positive contribution Ticketmaster makes to live music across the UK and beyond.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You will serve as a primary point of contact for UK music clients and concert promoters, proactively seeking to deepen existing relationships and forge and develop new ones through positive engagement.
• You will engage with clients through regular meetings and phone calls, as well as maintaining a presence at industry and client events to develop your network of contacts.
• You will aid our clients and their teams in their pitches to agents, managers and artists, working closely with the Global Ticketmaster Music team to collaborate and align on key messaging and product and services to be offered.
• You'll evaluate clients' needs to be able to recommend suitable ticketing solutions, from GA ticketing through to complex artist-led campaigns, taking the conversation from initial pitch through to handing over to internal teams to implement these solutions.
• Working with your line manager to identify and follow up prospects, you'll work to develop, support and maximize revenue opportunities from new and existing clients, providing high level support to clients as they implement new solutions.
• You will show leadership within Ticketmaster to safeguard that clients are happy with our service and that revenue for both clients and Ticketmaster is maximised, working closely with all departments to ensure the smooth operation of our clients' business.
• You will work with the UK B2B Marketing Director & Ticketmaster Music Marketing & Communications Director to create customised sales and marketing materials to suit clients.
• You will work to establish targets for key elements of our ancillary business and ensure we are reaching them.
• You will maintain accurate records of all of the targeted areas of the business and be able to provide accurate reporting to senior management, as well as logging relevant activity in Salesforce. You'll also contribute to regular internal business reviews with updates on the clients and areas you work with.
• You'll immerse yourself in the wider Ticketmaster business to ensure you can speak authoritatively about our products, demonstrating in-depth knowledge to allow for effective presentation of company technology and services to both clients and colleagues.
• You'll also forge and develop strategic partnerships with credible affiliates, other businesses, content producers and media partners, and use your contacts to deliver strong content for our portfolio of sites.
• You will travel as required to meet business needs and commitments.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• You will have proven demonstrable experience and knowledge of the ticketing industry with established relationships with stakeholders, agents and managers.
• You will have an understanding of Ticketmaster business. processes, products and services.
• You will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You'll be a multi-tasker who is proactive, logical and who can handle several projects at once.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel essential.
• Salesforce experience desirable
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Target driven ambitious individual
• Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
• Passionate interest in music and the live entertainment business
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Ability to lead from the front showing best practice across all disciplines
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and customer care skills
• Confident in dealing with clients and/or the general public face to face
• A proactive nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient and professional manner
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28yw7-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.