WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Senior Accountant in our Corporate Internal Reporting department to assist in the consolidation of monthly financials and coordination of internal and external audit requests.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Prepare monthly financial statements by collecting, consolidating and analyzing financial data
• Prepare journal entries for various general ledger intercompany accounts requiring monthly/quarterly Income Statement and Balance Sheet eliminations
• Prepare month end schedules for Income Statement accounts by running queries, converting non base balances into USD and analyzing the data
• Review and research account reconciliation variances in accordance with company accounting policies by coordinating with divisions to confirm information and/or to correct with an adjusting entry
• Complete various Balance Sheet roll forwards schedules which may include cost & equity method investments, property plant & equipment, and external debt (schedule assignment may change) to be used by management in monthly/quarterly financial statement review
• Complete construction in process (CIP) month end schedule and prepare adjusting entry for completed CIP projects
• Complete other balance sheet schedules including variance analysis on current quarter vs. prior quarter
• Reconcile companies which are used for late adjusting entries by running queries and updating for new GL accounts/report changes to provide the divisional finance contacts information regarding late adjusting entries
• Run financial statement reports for monthly/quarterly financial statement package
• Review fixed asset submissions from divisions to input into Oracle's Fixed Assets module in accordance with company accounting policies
• Prepare divisional Balance Sheet review files
• Assist with internal and external audit requests in pulling support or requesting information from the divisions
• Communicate with the Oracle Support team in updating any financial reporting changes or issues
• Manage and facilitate the approval from the CAO on wires over $750K daily
• Back up for journal entry inbox regarding restricted account entries and late adjusting entries
• Work with other departments to gather and/or provide information as needed for management
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 3+ years comparable work experience
• Experience with Oracle and Excel intermediate is a plus
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-task oriented
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization skills
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
• Experience in working with foreign currency exchange rates
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp12b4-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.