Human Resources Generalist
Remote / Virtual
Recruiter Partner - Technology
Location: Texas, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Contract Terms: Permanent full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic recruiter who is looking at joining a truly global team. You will work with recruiters across the globe finding the very best talent whilst creating an inclusive culture. This position will support hiring activity for the technology sector including engineering, product, and design. You will have a focus on finding great talent for our various Ticketmaster offices across the United States. This role will partner with Business Leaders, Human Resources, and other leaders within Tech teams to create and implement sustainable recruiting programs to address immediate and long-term staffing goals. The Technology Recruiter will be responsible for the full cycle for positions at all levels across technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage recruiting campaigns for client groups
• Lead local recruitment lifecycle consisting of preparing job descriptions, screening resumes, sourcing talent, making the initial call with candidates, and providing recommendations to Hiring Managers
• Develop sourcing strategies that maximize the qualified candidate pool through various methods including LinkedIn, diversity channels, networking
• Build and track candidate pipeline ensuring they meet requirements for open vacancies
• Understanding the importance of diversity and creating a more inclusive culture
• Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during recruitment process; working to build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates
• Assess candidates fit through behavioral/performance-based interviews
• Manage internal recruitment process and internal mobility
• Coordinate and facilitate various on-site recruiting events, e.g., hackathons and meetups
• Assist with the onboarding of new hires
• Develop hiring forecasts and gather feedback on recent hires and service levels through feedback sessions and monthly meetings with client groups and HR leadership
• Assist with other special projects as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes & competencies:
• 1+ years full life cycle recruiting in the technology / engineering space
• A keen sourcer, able to find the very best talent via LinkedIn Recruiter and our other sourcing tools
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to work efficiently and calmly in an extremely fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality at all times
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within Recruiting
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly resourceful, creative, collaborative, motivated and driven
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload and work in a fast paced, ever-changing culture
• Passionate about relationship-based recruiting
• Ability to work in a global team environment
• Comfortable with remote management
• Self-starter with a ''can-do'' attitude and desire to succeed!
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro53m1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.