Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Recruiting Coordinator will play a vital role within the Recruiting team, supporting the creation and execution of talent and recruiting strategies across the organization. This person will be integral in creating an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience from job opening to a new hire's 1st day.
This person will support our Recruiting team to hire a diverse candidate pool for specific departments and positions across Live Nation's Corporate functions and Artist Nation entities. Day to day this person can expect to manage interview requests and scheduling with a high touch white glove service approach.
This person will have amazing administrative, customer service and communication skills; coupled with the desire to develop and grow in the Recruiting space.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Support the full life cycle recruiting process from requisition opening, job description creation, requisition posting to offer letter creation and onboarding
• Schedule interviews for hiring managers (On-site, Zoom, Phone) and coordinate with candidates
• Support candidate relationship management and communication of expectations throughout the hiring process
• Maintain Workday applicant tracking system (ATS) including application review, job posting, data entry/management and candidate dispositioning
• Prepare recruiting data and metrics for client group(s) and provide weekly recruiting reporting to HR and Business leaders
• Support diversity initiatives across the organization through recruitment efforts
• Research, contact and develop relationships with local universities and professional groups to further promote and aid in establishing a recognizable ''employer of choice'' reputation for the organization
• Stay current on recruiting trends including the use of social media in advertising, sourcing, and attracting candidates
• Source for various client groups across the Corporate function (i.e. Marketing, Finance and more) as required by business needs
• Review applications/resumes, conduct pre-screens and on-site interviews as needed
• Assist with other special projects as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or other related subject preferred
• 1-2 years of previous HR or Recruiting experience preferred
• Previous live entertainment, retail, restaurant, or hospitality industry experience is highly preferred
• Passionate about people and a desire to grow in the Recruiting space
• Previous experience with scheduling and calendar management a must
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
• Experience with various applicant tracking systems; Workday experience highly preferred
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
• Experience with communication platforms (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom etc.)
• Highly resourceful, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, driven
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload and work in a fast paced, ever-changing culture
• Ability to work in a team environment but with an autonomous
• Social media & Recruiting marketing savvy
• Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within Recruiting
• Ability to perform in at a high level in a fast-paced, multi-demand work environment with ability to work a flexible schedule
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8wwe-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.