Los Angeles, CA
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
The Role: Responsible for ensuring the success and reconciliation of show and event productions by coordinating the technical, personnel and financial aspects of the Production department while supporting & collaborating with the Talent buyer and Special Events Manager with thorough & detailed preparation.
• Responsible for various 'errands' associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOB policy
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Flexible schedule with the ability to adjust depending on the needs of the venue(s)
• Ability to work late hours
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Positive, driven attitude; focus on opportunity in difficulty, not difficulty in an opportunity
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
Physical Requirements/Work Environment: Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment; lifts up to 20 pounds regularly; crouch/kneel/bend/reach frequently and stand/walk regularly for several hours at a time when installing or supporting technology at venues; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels while working from central office; exposed to large crowds, high volumes of noise, and sometimes outdoor conditions during onsite venue support; travel may require flying, driving, or using mass transit.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykb6m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.