Senior Product Manager, Pricing
Beverly Hills, CA
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Live Nation Digital is looking for a world - class Product Manager for Live Nation's to lead new feature development on Live Nation's website and app. This is a critical role on an entrepreneurial team with the resources, exposure, and customer base of the world's leading live entertainment company.
You will be the product owner for key functional areas of an expanding digital platform and work with both our internal engineering team, other teams at Live Nation, and outside technology providers to deliver engaging experiences for millions of fans.
The person we're looking for will combine passionate product leadership with discipline and a keen attention to detail. You are skilled in building consensus, making data-driven decisions, and delivering world-class customer experiences. You persuasively advocate for an idea, but always stay open minded. You are a committed leader who builds trust throughout the business. You have a bias towards action.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• In partnership with stakeholders and product team, build out a product roadmap for functional area(s) of LN Digital
• Own end-to-end feature delivery for roadmap items, small enhancements and bug fixes, including functional requirements and any required documentation (flow diagrams, prototypes, contract mapping, etc), creating and prioritizing user stories and documenting deployment and post-deployment activities.
• Create, update, monitor and clarify detailed user stories in JIRA
• Communicate desired scope and features to designers and work with them on designs
• Monitor performance and measure impact (adoption, production issues, etc.) of product enhancements / releases to, if needed, drive clarity on product iteration
• Work with external third-party vendors to assess new partnership opportunities and/or evaluate existing solutions
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2+ years of as a product manager, with ideally with consumer-facing applications
• Strong technical savvy; ability to work and communicate effectively with engineers and UX Design
• Expertise documenting requirements that translate business needs into technical requirements
• Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively interact and facilitate discussions with cross functional teams across the business
• Comfortable juggling multiple concurrent projects
• Experience with JIRA / agile user story and acceptance criteria writing
• Willingness to work with cross-functional teams across time-zones and odd hours as necessary
• Excellent analytical skills required, experience with user behavior data will be a leg up
• Passion for live music and events is a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx27p4-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.