Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Procurement Operations Specialist is a newly created position responsible for supporting operations of the US-based Global Procurement team. This individual contributor will collaborate across the Global Procurement team to ensure best practices are captured and utilized, as well as participate in developing and curating a library of tools and templates to promote consistent service delivery across the team.
In addition to supporting these broader operational responsibilities, the Specialist will have a day-to-day role supporting the administration of applications and websites used by Global Procurement team members and stakeholders. The Specialist will also support strategic supplier management of the companies behind the tools used by the team and stakeholders. This role reports to the leader of the Stakeholder Support team.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• On an ongoing basis, attempt to identify opportunities to improve operational quality, efficiency, and accuracy within Global Procurement and for stakeholders who utilize its services
• Develop analyses to quantify potential benefits of improvement opportunities
• Contribute to development of plans to maximize benefits from improvement opportunities and lead or support execution of those plans, with the guidance of team leaders, to secure those benefits
• Support efforts of Global Procurement leadership to develop and maintain internal processes to ensure consistent quality and timeliness in service delivery; co-lead or support efforts to streamline and automate repetitive processes, where feasible
• Support category leaders with ongoing maintenance of knowledge retention tools – e.g., shared spreadsheets, databases, Box/SharePoint sites, etc. – to capture project information to facilitate ongoing supplier management and support future negotiations
• As applicable, partner with IT team on implementation and ongoing improvement of procurement-related systems (e.g., P2P, contract lifecycle management, service tickets)
• Serve as primary or supporting administrator (e.g., setting up/maintaining user accounts, consolidated reporting, addressing user issues/questions, documenting and maintaining policies & procedures) of applications and websites used by Global Procurement team and stakeholders, such as Amazon Business Prime (purchasing), DocuSign (e-signature), Zendesk (service tickets), SmartSheet (project tracking), and SharePoint (contract storage).
• Maintain GP intranet site to make negotiated agreements available to stakeholders
• Provide periodic and ad hoc spend and market analysis and reporting out of Oracle and other systems in support of Global Procurement category management and sourcing efforts
• Support the maintenance of spend and project tracking databases/spreadsheets; work with Global Procurement category leaders to ensure ongoing quality of reported results
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred
• 2-3 years of experience in Procurement Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Financial Analysis, or Procurement Transformation
• Demonstrated project management skills with experience leading successful process improvement efforts
• Proficiency with MS Office required; working knowledge of Oracle, CrunchTime, BizIQ and/or other financial or procurement applications preferred
• Ability to work self-directed in fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders. Self-motivated, proactive, independent, and responsive – requires reasonable supervisory attention once objectives are confirmed
• Strong service-oriented mindset with demonstrated ability to partner effectively with a variety of mid-level stakeholders to solve operational challenges
• Solid analytical and reporting skills with experience using quantitative data to explain challenges and contribute to executive decision-making
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, with experience engaging with and presenting to small- to medium-sized audiences
• Proven track record in developing and executing project plans to accomplish defined objectives in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment involving both internal and external members
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xmm7-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.