Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Our goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our fans, artists, employees and partners.
Our handling of personal information is designed to put the individual in control, putting them at the center of all that we do. As a Privacy Paralegal, you will assist a dedicated global team of data protection attorneys as well as have the opportunity to be a part of a friendly, dynamic and experienced global team leading privacy issues impacting Live Nation Entertainment's businesses and offerings across the globe.
Part of curating our services and coming up with exciting offerings is in designing products that respect fan security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting-edge initiatives including privacy by design reviews, advice on privacy aspects of contractual negotiations, utilization and administration of privacy and data management tool, as well as assisting with drafting of policies and procedures surrounding privacy laws.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Conduct third party risk assessments and contractual reviews (based on global privacy laws/regulations)
• Assume administrative responsibility for workflow management of privacy mapping/inventory and assessment tool
• Provide advice on applicable privacy laws and regulations, with particular emphasis on data sharing involving third parties, data security and authentication requirements, and data breach notification requirements
• Analyze and interpret proposed laws and regulations impacting business units and assist in devising compliance methods that meet business goals and objectives
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2+ years legal experience with an emphasis on privacy and data protection law
• Paralegal certification or experience as contract specialist/manager
• Experience evaluating and assessing privacy related commercial transactions, privacy policies and other legal agreements
• Experience in technology
• Experience serving as an in-house paralegal or contract manager
• Experience drafting and negotiating privacy related commercial transactions, privacy policies and other legal agreements
• Experience operating or managing a privacy or compliance platform
• IAPP certification (CIPP)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively in a cross functional role
• Demonstrated ability, in a positive, commercial, and practical manner, to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively
• A can-do attitude with a proven track record of bringing business stakeholders onside
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ekj1-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.