This role is a vital part of the Contact Centre management team and is responsible for ensuring that all Contact Centre targets, Service Level Agreements and departmental KPIs are consistently achieved, tracked and effectively reported, with areas for improvements identified and actioned.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day operations while managing the Fan Support Administration team. This department will provide administrative, information support to the Contact Centre to ensure customer satisfaction and excellent employee performance whilst compiling accurate reports as to what is happening in real time.
You will have direct reports and a casual staff pool to provide support with all customer service requests and work within the AU/NZ Fan Experience function.
Requirements for the role include:
• Proven track record of Resource Planning delivery within a Contact Centre environment with specific experience with working with multi skilled staff desirable.
• Excellent communication, leadership and decision making skills
• Experience of producing high quality operational management analysis, data, statistics, forecasting and management information
• Strong working knowledge of workforce management systems
• Real time management experience (breaks and lunches scheduled, staff adherence)
• Proven experience of leading, coaching, motivating and developing a Resource & Planning team, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
• Lead Contact Centre management of accessible sales- driving best practice, ensuring events are available online where possible and managing the operational and phone channels.
• Proven track record of designing and delivering shift patterns for specific business needs
This position is subject to a police clearance check due to PCI guidelines. If you have the requirements for this role please apply with your CV and cover letter.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world's largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.