Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Partnership Activation Coordinator is primarily responsible for the advancing and execution of our partnership activations within Western Canada. This role is a conduit between our internal Live Nation stakeholders/partners and our external national Sales & Service agency as we work to deliver on our brand partnership business in a best in class manner, driving operational excellence and contributing to the growth and renewal of our base partnership business. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) clearing and advancing partnership activations with our venue and festival partners, organizing, tracking and reporting on deliverables, and collecting and consolidating data for the purpose of partner program development and reporting. The successful candidate will be highly organized with an ability to work under pressure while multitasking and balancing different priorities and relationships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Advancing and on-site execution of partner programs and vendors at various concerts, festivals and events throughout Western Canada.
• Coordinating vendor and partner contracts, invoices, and payments.
• Collecting and consolidating data for the purpose of partner program development and reporting.
• Ensure timely reconciliation of any costs.
• Managing and maintaining trackers related to partner programs.
• Coordinating photographers and videographers as required.
• Facilitating site visits for stakeholders/partners.
• Assist in client services and quality control of all partner activations.
• Required to work nights, weekends as needed.
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment with demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
• Interest & knowledge of music industry, marketing, and/or entertainment
• Experience in experiential marketing and/or event production
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional client/customer service
• Entertainment industry experience is considered a strong asset
• Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legal valid exemptions
Education & Knowledge Desired
• Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Event Management, or like field
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxoq0-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.