Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for all advertising and marketing of Live Nation events for Emporium Presents, a subsidiary of Live Nation Concerts.
• Ensure the handling of all publicity requests including press releases, solicited stories for upcoming events, day of show photo/media requests.
• Direct the maintenance and updates of press and contact lists (radio, television, print, web).
• Ensure the compiling and sending of press releases, publicity materials and photos to writers, editors and other promoter partners as directed.
• Direct the distribution of creative spots to both radio and television stations.
• Direct the in house graphics department on print ads, flyers, postcards and posters for upcoming shows.
• Manage and direct street teams for distribution of creative collateral as well as develop street strategy for all shows, O/O properties, and third party venues where LN Dallas promotes concerts
• Ensure the arrangement of artist/media interviews; phone-ins, remotes, in-studio, etc.
• Develop creative marketing/promotional plans with outside agents and managers as well as internal senior level marketing executives
• Implement creative marketing/promotional plans with local media including the negotiation of rates and the implementation of paid/trade advertising schedules.
• Assist the Sponsorship Department with year round maintenance and end of year recaps for each show and series as assigned.
• Direct show and non-show related marketing projects and initiatives.
• Direct digital, social media, and tech strategy for LN promoted shows, venue awareness, and local market growth in these segments.
• Direct the creation of high impact promotions and strong consumer awareness for various events with a focus on non- paid media which results in driving ticket sales.
• Manage overall marketing budgets for both show and non-show related initiatives
• Build strong relationships with record labels, publicity firms, artist management, internal employees and management and other industry stake holders.
• Work closely with the booking staff to identify opportunities for media driven programming i.e. radio shows, themed events, etc.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience marketing live events.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operation.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy75xm-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.