Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
A subsidiary of Live Nation Concerts, Emporium Presents, is seeking an Marketing Assistant to report directly to our Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate should have superior attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills, and have a proactive and personable approach with a passion for delivering results in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
• Coordinate E-blasts and tour announcements including building, editing, scheduling, and updating media lists.
• Update & maintain company website and various social media platforms
• Coordinate third party promotions
• Handle accounts payable – paying invoices, tracking receipts, etc.
• Organize digital assets
• Coordinate multiple calendars
• Communicate clearly & professionally with venues & artist management
• Ability to act and work independently under pressure
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task, while maintaining superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Resourceful, well organized and exceptional attention to detail, efficient and highly dependable.
• Ability to manage projects from inception to completion while prioritizing and effectively managing time.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day responsibilities.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintaining composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Working knowledge of Facebook Ads & Google Ads is encouraged
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22b87-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.