Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Reporting into the VP of Social Media within Live Nation's corporate brand team, the Manager of Social Analytics will support Live Nation's social media efforts by providing social insights, and driving consistent delivery of concise, actionable analysis of our social activity.
We are looking for a skilled social media analyst who is well established as an expert across core and emerging social platforms, and a leader who thrives on collaboration with other teams. Your focus on actionable insights will help set Live Nation's evolving social strategy. This individual will work closely with the Brand, Tour Marketing, Venues, Corporate Comms, Artist Nation, Sponsorship, and Data teams to lead a holistic understanding of performance while helping to chart the course for future growth.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Social performance measurement including the development of KPIs, projections, executive updates, and ongoing analysis.
• Stewardship of weekly and monthly reporting.
• Development of dashboards to enable real-time performance insights.
• Leading agency team members to deliver the measurement strategy of each social execution.
• Partnering with cross functional teams to align on and integrate measurement against multiple data streams.
• Evaluating and adopting new tools and methodologies to level up Live Nation's social capabilities.
• Driving measurement POV for new and emerging platforms (Audio, Gaming, Mixed Reality, etc).
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience measuring social & other digital channels.
• Detail-oriented approach to holistic measurement and project management.
• Clear and assertive communication skills.
• Results-driven perspective on analytics.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations.
• Ability to turn raw data into actionable conclusions.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p6k1-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.