Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, agile, strong communicator with a growth-mindset to join the People Operations & Development team based in Los Angeles, CA. This role will support the Corporate HR function as a utility player, subject matter expert, consultant, and project manager for People programs, operations, and communications.
This role will be expected to wear multiple hats as well as consult with many groups to elevate our people processes, programs and operations. The perfect candidate will be someone who enjoys working on a team to develop new solutions while synthesizing information from multiple sources – including individual research, conversations with practitioners from other companies, as well as insights from colleagues, business leaders, and employees. The end goal is driving ongoing improvement of people processes and programs resulting in elevated employee engagement and experience.
This is a collaborative role that services all global Live Nation divisions and Joint Ventures as needed. We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves attitude who is ready to learn and help implement people programs for a decentralized business.
• Supports with the technical implementation and analytics of people programs and operations run by central Corporate HR.
• Provides employee data reports and analytics for employee programs, engagement initiatives, utilization, learning, diversity (as applicable), surveys, etc.
• Admins, implements and delivers resources for the performance management cycle (from consultation with HR Business Partners to building support resources to launching in Workday and post-reporting as applicable).
• Manages and executes annual HR cyclical processes, including process & system design, communication build, and education as necessary.
• Seeks out ways to continuously improve effectiveness and utilization of Central HR processes and programs through iteration and develops resources that can be scaled to support global stakeholders.
• Consults with D&I team to support diversity retention, development, and promotion efforts, while collaborating to operationalize diversity strategy into the business and our culture.
Communications & Consulting
• Designs communication plans, helps draft and send communications for HR-related and employee program-related communications.
• Develops and maintains resources coming from Corporate HR and builds digital resource libraries to share and scale resources appropriately (ex: internal SharePoint site build and maintenance).
• Consults with central HR team on people-related initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, and employee surveying while partnering with the D&I team to ensure modern inclusive practices are woven into all people operations.
• Helps to build, deliver/implement, and assess employee experience initiatives (ex: company recognition projects, surveys, programs, employer branding projects, etc.).
• Consults on new employee programs to invest in, researches and makes recommendations for latest approaches to people processes and needs.
• Core admin of the Workday Learning Management System (LMS): manages the technical implementation of central HR learning projects and consults with/supports learning partners and various stakeholders on their LMS needs (learning campaigns, audience criteria, course set-up, reporting, troubleshooting, etc.).
• Partners with the HRIS (Workday) team on implementation of people-processes and programs that impact the employee experience (i.e. performance management, onboarding task updates, talent dashboards, etc.).
• Acts as a liaison between various learning and people programs stakeholders and the core HRIS team to share employee data updates, Workday feature updates, technical implementation information and applicable reporting.
• Consults and works on implementation of new technology features that support employee engagement and development (ex: employee skills tracking, promotions, development, mobility, succession planning, learning, etc.).
• Manages vendor/software accounts for Corp HR function.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• A minimum of 4+ years of Organization and People Development experience
• Strong client service and teamwork skills with the ability to execute in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree a plus
• Project management experience, specifically managing detailed projects on a team with multiple points of contact and stakeholders
• Excellent collaborative, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and presentations skills with the ability to develop and tailor resources for a global and/or local audience
• Ability to be both strategic and operational with a strong eye for detail
• HRIS & LMS knowledge (Workday a plus) and able to learn new software technology quickly
• Organizational data and analytics experience
• Capable of maintaining a positive attitude through challenging situations. Holds a passion for supporting employees at scale with a service mind-set
• Capable of exercising independent judgement and discretion while using company policies to determine appropriate action
• Experience working with and communicating to many different levels and departments in the organization
• Resourceful, able to problem solve, pivot, and navigate uncertainty to find solutions
• Advanced Microsoft Office/Suite excellence (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), ESP (email service provider) experience
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within (24) hours of entering an office.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) progra
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqb9z-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.