Manager Operations Strategy
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: VP Strategic Initiatives
Contract Terms: Permanent OR Fixed Term, 40 hours per week (if full time)
The Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
Strategic Initiatives, a vertical of this organization, is accountable for supporting Client Support & Operations Organization with identifying opportunities to help drive best practices and reduce cost to serve. This also can include identifying new tools that can help streamline processes or help achieve Organization's objectives. Team is also responsible for providing support with analysis, data needs, and dashboards for the Client Support & Operations Organization.
Every single day, Ticketmaster captures millions of client service interactions and other data points on how Ticketmaster supports its clients. Each of those interactions serve as data points and glimpses into client service trends and behavior. We are looking for someone who has the skills to analyze data, surface insights, work with stakeholders, and implement opportunities that have an impact on the business. We are also entering an exciting time as the Client Support & Operations Organization moves to a global organization, giving us the opportunity to unify how Ticketmaster supports its clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Partner with key stakeholders in Client Support & Operations, identify their key objectives, how they measure their performance, and identify metrics and dashboards that help achieve their objectives.
• Liaise with Enterprise and Client Development organizations to identify opportunities based on Salesforce Client Support cases and help implement those opportunities.
• Prepare and develop clear and concise presentations that will identify insights / trends, drive action, and lead to decision making.
• Conduct analytics through retrieving, compiling, and analyzing large volumes of data from disparate databases into distilled, actionable information needed by senior leadership to answer critical questions, identify correlations and patterns, and that sheds light on actional insights.
• Develop dashboards that make the analytics accessible to executives and key stakeholders regardless of technical or analytical background
• Help establish Client Support & Operation's QBR's to support strategic and long term planning process.
• Provide support in tracking operational cost to serve, monitor performance, and provide insights on trends.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Bachelor's Degree in business or similar quantitative field
• 7+ years of work experience, preferably in data analytics, business intelligence, or consulting fields
• Knowledge in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Domo
• Skilled in Excel and comfort with large data sets and modelling
• Strong PowerPoint / presentation skills, given the variety of audiences needed to influence
• Strong visualization skills
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Passion for all things data and analytics - you're intellectually curious and will search for context and insight behind the numbers
• Growth mindset - you are scrappy, self-motivated, and not afraid to ask questions
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions.
• You're able to tell a visual story with graphs and data that leads to results and decision making
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to identify and build relationships with other interdependent teams.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjx10-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.