Marketing Communications Manager
Remote / Virtual
JOB DESCRIPTION – Lead Product Management
Location: Hollywood, CA, USA
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Sr Director, Product Management
Contract Terms: Full-time/Regular
The E-Commerce ticketing integration team architects solutions, sells, and manages global and national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. This exciting fast-paced team collaborates with facets of both the Ticketmaster and Live Nation business and engineering ecosystems, including ticketing, payments, membership rewards, and brand promotions. Members of the team are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
We are seeking a highly motivated Lead Product Managers to join our Ticketmaster Sponsorships Group. Our Ticketmaster Sponsorship Group manages a portfolio of web & app experiences that focus on the fan journey of discovering, purchasing and attending live events. In this exciting role you will be responsible for gathering requirements and working closely with creative and engineering teams to design, implement, test, and deploy in a fast-paced environment, as well as create real time data analytics to evaluate product performance. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management for the Ticketmaster Sponsorship Group.
*We are looking for both Lead Product Manager and Sr Product Manager*
• Develop new features and improve existing products based on fan needs and client requirements.
• Work closely with UI/UX teams to create and iterate on design prototypes and validate them with users.
• Ensure backlog is prioritized while taking technical and business dependencies into consideration.
• Groom user stories with developers and QA to ensure requirements are clear and the team is ready to execute.
• Demo stories to stakeholders and gather feedback.
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise in various production and non-production environments.
• Collect, validate, analyze and interpret data
• Recommend course of action based on data analysis
• Establish tracking tools, gathers data and generates reports for product and vendor performance, product revenue and profitability, and other volume statistics.
• Maintain, automate and develop reports/dashboards/processes related to products and vendors.
• Manage internal and external stakeholder's expectation and communication throughout the product development cycle
• Provide strategic guidance to clients on general technology; meet with clients to determine project requirements and goals; define the scope of the partnership, plan timelines, and set deadlines
• Communicate with staff at all levels of client organizations
• 7+ years of product management experience (or relevant experience)
• 1+ year experience managing a team with team-growth track record.
• Expert in agile software development process.
• Proven ability to set a vision, manage senior stakeholders, and articulate business requirements to direct reports and developers.
• Comfortable leading high-level business discussions with internal executives and external partners.
• Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues
• Proficiency with collaboration and agile tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence).
• Outstanding problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to find the correct solution for complex business problems.
• Self-motivated and able to handle requests from multiple team members with competing priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal and social skills.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5oee-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.