Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The IT Online Support Manager will manage 10 IT coordinators and 1 team lead that are at the frontline of IT support for internal employees. As the head of this centralized Tier 1 support team, which primarily does phone and chat support, you will be responsible to provide continuous training, schedule employees for 24/7/365 support and report on metrics.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage daily operation of IT Online Support Desk including leading, motivating, developing, mentoring, and training staff
• Serve as the lead and escalation point for all aspects of desktop and helpdesk support
• Supervise and oversee the activities of an IT Online Support Desk including staff, process, and technical guidance
• Maintain, improve, and report out on IT Online Support Desk team goals, metrics, and profitability
• Identify and implement efficiencies to improving service
• In conjunction with HR, manage the new hire on-boarding process
• Identify trends in specific support areas and work with the stakeholders to address them.
• Maintain budget for department
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 10 years of experience with Enterprise Desktop support
• 3-5 years of experience managing a large-sized support organization
• BS Degree in Computer Science and or/ an equivalent or combination of education and relevant experience.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Expert level knowledge of:
• Chat & Phone support
• Enterprise imaging and desktop deployment technologies (preferably Intune and JAMF)
• Standard PCs, Powerful Workstations & Laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
• Windows and OS X in a managed desktop environment.
• Industry standard Mobile devices support
• Solid knowledge of networks including troubleshooting all aspects of wired and wireless configurations
• Good understanding of ITIL v3 standards
• General understanding of server computing, networking, phone setup / support, storage, virtualization, and business applications
• Experience in working within a distributed matrix organization of a global enterprise
• Pro-active, positive attitude and self-disciplined
• Well organized
• Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges
• Articulate and confident
• Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g465qy-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.