Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue's backstage to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate metal detector equipment. Call times vary from opening to closing of the venue. Positions vary but include pit, backstage, and security check.
• Circulate among guests and/or employees to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
• May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Escort individuals to specified locations or provide personal protection.
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience required
• Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred.
• Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment, and enforcement procedures.
• Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9208-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.