JOB DESCRIPTION – HR Generalist
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or West Hollywood, CA
Line Manager: HR Director
Contract Terms: Regular/Full-time
The Human Resources Generalist will be a key member of the Global Human Resources team and consultative partner with our Global Tech and HR leadership teams to drive TM's business & talent goals. This role demands partnering closely with business leaders at all levels, leadership, and employees throughout the organization to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment (it's fast here!) and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
This position reports into the HR Director, for Tech and will also provide support to other members of HR leadership team as needed. The HRM should be a primary contact for any HR-related requests and reporting for primarily US/Intl based teams – depending on role. They will be a strong advocate for Workday usage with all employees/ management and work with TM COEs to ensure optimization for hiring, development and building out the overall employee experience. They will also work to execute/roll out Company-wide HR programs, including those in partnership with LNE.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Actively participating in the leadership meetings of Global HR as required, the HRM will remain up to date of current and future departmental activities to understand the objectives of the business, and acts as partner on all people-related matters.
HR Business Partnership
• Workday Rockstar, carefully reviewing and processing entries, as well as troubleshooting errors and making recommendations to Workday team for optimization.
• Acts as a trusted resource and responds to employee and management questions, requests and concerns in a timely manner.
• Works closely with Talent Acquisition in helping managers navigate the hiring process to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
• Partner with Global HR team and support execution of key objectives and strategy for the organizations, ensuring that the HR initiatives and programs are clearly aligned with those priorities.
• Under guidance of HR Director, conduct moderately complex investigations of employee relations issues and resolve according to law, company policy and precedent.
• Work in partnership with managers on implementation of performance improvement plans as necessary, conflict resolution, up to and including terminations as appropriate.
• Supporting the HRD in rolling out talent review, compensation, performance management processes and providing support and input for various ad-hoc business projects (i.e. power point decks, process flow charts etc.)– focus on US based population but not losing sight of global considerations.
• Provide tactical human resource management for the function on business issues, day-to-day operations of the HR function, and provide input for problem solving, consistency and/or action planning.
Workforce Planning/Talent Management
• Works closely with the hiring managers, and partner with the Talent Acquisition team, to help identify people needs, establish staffing priorities, and manage related changes.
• Focusing primarily on Global Technology and Product Job Families, the HRM will be instrumental in helping HR team complete Company-wide Job Levelling exercise.
• HRM will partner with business management and compensation team on job titling and levelling (aligned to LNE Job Levelling Framework) for consistency in internal/external benchmarking.
• Provides guidance on the creation of job descriptions and job levelling analysis
• Supports HR team with ad hoc people projects as well as formal cycles related to promotions, bonus plans, and salary increases, including employee compensation equity and positions in need of re-evaluation.
• Support delivery of LNE Diversity goals, to ensure we continue to increase representation across all levels.
• Ensures compliance with all legal updates or regulatory changes pertaining to labor, wage and hour, and employment laws, including manager communication/training.
• Assist with and ensure proper processing of employee status change requests via Workday.
• Answers routine benefits questions and refers employees to appropriate resources.
• Advocates and supports use of Workday as a primary source of all HR Administration.
• Management of all HR related administrative activities as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• HR Related Degree or similar qualifications with 3+ years in Human Resource Management
• Knowledge of US/UK Employment Law and local/ state regulations
• Comfortable at using the whole Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Ability to navigate HRIS / Workday systems
• Fluency in written and spoken English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Experience of working with limited supervision in a fast paced globally matrixed industry.
• Team player attitude is key! Demonstrates ability to interact with a range of personalities, and work styles and be able to establish effective relationships at all levels, responding effectively and timely to demanding internal clients and external partners.
• Ability to identify key priorities within a heavy HR workload and execute on them.
• Must be a tenacious operator, able to quickly build credibility and be an engaging communicator.
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities and deliver results for multiple clients simultaneously
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezn82-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.