Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you and you're able to be hybrid in the Los Angeles area, then please read on!
The Human Resources Generalist is a key member of the HR Team advising managers and leaders on HR best practices and executing HR strategies across the Corporate division. The Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day activities to help support business leaders and multiple client groups reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Human Resources. The selected candidate will provide day to day support to employees and managers and deliver quality HR programs, processes, and services. This position will act as a point of contact for any HR-related requests. The role requires the ability and willingness to complete daily tactical responsibilities and work with a variety of organizational & people-related issues.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Partner with managers to advise and process process employment changes for staff related to events such as hiring, onboarding, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
• Partner closely with the HR team to refine internal processes and ensure consistent implementation of processes and programs
• Collaborate with HR leaders to plan for, deploy, and ensure compliance with cyclical employee programs (performance management, promotions, salary review cycles, talent reviews, training, etc.)
• Assist with addressing employee relations issues and employee concerns. Help write, guide, and coach on performance improvement issues and written plans. Assist with employee investigations
• Act as a resource to employees throughout the employee lifecycle from on-boarding to off-boarding answering questions regarding HR policies, resources, and procedures.
• Be a Workday guru – carefully reviewing and processing entries, as well as producing reporting data around new hires, internal mobility, turnover, and retention
• Conduct employee exit interviews and off-boarding procedures. Analyze data, assess, and report on trends
• Assist the team with people-related reports and metrics (including pulling data, organizing, analyzing, and preparing for presentation)
• Proactively communicate helpful resources to management and staff.
• Partner with the Recruiting team and the appropriate business partner as needed on processing employee status changes
• Stay current with changes in employment law and emerging trends; ensure compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements
• Serve as an administrative resource for the HR team
• Must be able to go into the Beverly Hills office 2-3 days per week
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate and provide a wide range of experience, skills, and capabilities, including but not limited to:
• 3-5 years of progressive HR experience required
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a business-related field preferred
• Strong ability to build trust with leaders and employees with a practical, humanistic approach
• Experience executing high quality HR support to diverse and varied client group
• Ability to use independent judgment, handle difficult, sensitive, and confidential situations with integrity and professionalism; intermediate employee relations experience
• Ability to anticipate/solve problems with a sense of urgency; manage changing/multiple priorities, and superior interpersonal, communication and presentation capability
• Ability to work closely with others as part of a team while being able to take full responsibility for executing initiatives
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, service-oriented, and changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication, professionalism, and consulting skills
• Intermediate knowledge of HR/personnel practices and principles, and all applicable labor, pay, benefits, health and safety laws and regulations
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) required
• Workday experience required
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8px3m-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.