Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Service Manager is responsible for the overall management of all guest service functions at the venue.
• Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines guest services staff to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
• Organizes and conducts meetings and communicates pertinent information to the staff.
• Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments.
• Regularly reviews and evaluates the department and recommends and implements new operational policies and procedures when necessary.
• Investigates and resolves all guest complaints. Interacts positively with guest to maintain guest loyalty.
• Moves throughout the venue and interacts with guests to provide information and respond to inquiries about products and services, takes or enters orders, cancels accounts, or obtains details of complaint.
• Responsible for actively ensuring complete guest satisfaction by checking to see if appropriate changes were made to resolve guest's problems.
• Keep record of guest service interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken for resolution.
• • Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Work with scheduling payroll administrator to ensure that all staffing needs are met.
• Budget appropriately for each show's needs while working to reach the overall operating per/head goal
• Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager to manage all operational processes within the annual facility budget.
• Answer inbound calls to help resolve guest concerns through analysis to determine the most effective
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78px9-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.