Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. All employees must adhere to established COVID-19 safety regulations and procedures.
• Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Help resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue.
• Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7po16-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.