Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Ambassador will proactively interact with guests by providing information and assistance to promote enjoyable experiences for venue guests. All employees must adhere to established COVID-19 safety regulations and procedures.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue and assist guests with venue-specific queries such as purchasing upgrades, fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, and escorting guests to artist meet & greets, and finding lost items.
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures for guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Seek opportunities to create Miracle Moments for venue guests at every show.
• Direct restroom, concessions, and merchandise lines as needed to shorten guest waiting times.
• Check restrooms frequently to ensure lines are moving and alerting cleaning when necessary.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints and direct complaints to appropriate supervisor and/or manager.
• Possibly fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Prior customer service experience a plus
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8v9w-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.