- Full Time
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
The overall objective of the role is to assist the finance team to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the Ticketmaster Group of Companies financial information to the various stakeholders, including International Corporate, Local Management, Staff, Suppliers and Clients.
This position will work cooperatively as part of the Finance team. The role also requires liaison and teamwork with other colleagues in the Finance Department and across the company to ensure individual performance objectives are met.
• Take ownership and independently analyze the reconciliation tasks, maintain a balanced ledger on a daily basis, ensure any outstanding items are cleared promptly and accurately accounted for and have a sound understanding of each ledger account.
• Meeting Deadlines and ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. Minimizing errors and double checking work.
• Managing daily, weekly & monthly reporting & processing deadlines. Ability to prioritise when work is due.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Entering supplier invoices
• Employee expense claim review and approvals
• Employee expense claim reporting
• Weekly supplier payment runs
• Weekly employee expense payment runs
• All admin invoice coding
• Travel, utility and other fixed cost reconciliations
• Reconciling End of Month (EOM) accounts payable trial balances
• Collating invoices for end of month accruals
• Daily Bank Reconciliations
• Follow up and Timely clearance of outstanding transaction items.
• Intercompany transactional accounting
• Intercompany balance verification with related parties
• Manage ticket stock and float declarations
• Suspense clearing accounts review and reconcile at EOM
• Refunds clearing account review and reconcile at EOM
• Petty cash reconciliation
• Assist with PL reporting for various departments
• Cost analysis (from time to time)
• Cost budgeting
• Teamwork and communication – maintain strong communication with other team members, responding promptly, supporting and assisting the team when required, sharing and raising issues and questions when you need help. String awareness of the team culture and team objectives.
• Ensure filing and archiving is orderly and up to date and a neat and tidy workspace is maintained at all times.
• Assist with any other finance and accounting duties as directed from time to time.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Accounting Qualifications – Graduated with Bachelor of Accounting degree
• Good Communication Skills, Written & Verbal
• Demonstrated Behaviours which complement our company values
• Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nqeq-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.