Manager, Human Resources and Recruiting
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
A champion of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion with a proven track-record of elevating the employee experience and making an impact in large scale (preferably global) businesses. Can collaborate across business segments and quickly build rapport with business leaders and employees alike. Swiftly pivots in response to changing needs and priorities and can successfully lead Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) across a de-centralized organization. Able to develop D&I strategies with a big picture modern approach and tactically deliver on initiatives end-to-end. Strong work ethic, analytical, and problem solver with a demonstrated level of business acumen that understands how to integrate diversity and human resources strategies to elevate company performance.
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment (LNE), our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Global Head of D&I is part of the central Human Resources (HR) function that supports all LNE business segments and reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources. This leader is responsible for managing and guiding the global Diversity team and overall D&I function. Accountable for the shaping of the culture of the organization for the future, this role requires the skills and experience of having built sustainable D&I strategies that support and expand a global diverse workforce. In partnership with key leaders, they will activate and advise the LNE Equity Accountability Board and ensure a holistic approach to D&I work across the organization with a focus on integration into business and various employee management processes. As a member of the global HR leadership team, this person must have the ability to successfully advocate for D&I and collaboratively arrive at solutions that work for the various and unique businesses across the LNE enterprise. They will work to ensure the broader strategy and organizational goals are measured and met, and will partner with data analytics, learning & development, and all other relevant functions that impact the employee lifecycle and experience.
• Leads all D&I strategy, programs and initiatives while providing thought leadership and insight into D&I Best/Next Practices and trends, and able to translate these into applicable actionable strategies for LNE.
• Supports, guides and advises the Equity Accountability Board, ensuring a global and local integrated approach to D&I initiatives.
• Provides strategic guidance and operational programs to support senior leadership in the establishment of organizational diversity goals, objectives and strategies.
• Creatively communicate D&I objectives in ways that resonate with leaders and stakeholders, reaffirm the business case for D&I in a compelling way, and do so in a variety of mediums.
• Works closely with teams across recruiting, learning & development, and employee management functions to ensure that creative solutions and programs are in place.
• Develops and communicates plans to meet established goals. Provides regular metrics and reporting against company initiatives. Able to manage short-term and long-term D&I goals.
• Fosters deep relationships across Live Nation's divisions and leverages them to influence the organization around the importance, value and accountability to D&I initiatives.
• Develop and implement measurable diversity and inclusion initiatives and strategies with a focus on integration into current business and talent processes.
• Provide strategic direction, mobilize membership, and evolve the operations of the company's Employee Resource Groups to deliver value to employees, the business, and local communities.
• Partner cross-functionally to derive data and insights from key enterprise/Division surveys to shape and evaluate diversity strategy and action plans.
• Assess and have a pulse on the employee experience from a variety of vantage points and address inequities as they relate to the entire employee lifecycle. Then work with the HR & business leaders to raise awareness of these needs and present/execute viable solutions that work toward strengthening these areas.
• Drive a diversity talent acquisition strategy while identifying and driving relationships with external partners in the music, entertainment and tech communities.
• Oversee and lead the development of the D&I dashboard, scorecard and work to implement key measures.
• Collaboratively influence business leaders/key stakeholders to partner in the development and execution of corporate Diversity programs that align with business goals and generate value.
• Leads a team of three (3) direct reports (two in US, one in UK).
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related field.
• Need to be able to work within a matrixed, highly decentralized environment.
• 10+ years' progressive human resources experience with 5+yrs of D&I functional expertise.
• Proven experience in D&I brand development, communication, integration, strategy design and implementation.
• Demonstrated commitment and interest in leading diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• Needs to have developed an objective understanding and expertise on social exclusion, inequity, and techniques to reduce / remove barriers faced by under-represented groups.
• Ability to utilize new media and a variety of communication / design resources to create engaging content for internal and external audiences.
• Ability to deliver an employee engagement program that creates momentum for change at all levels of the business – and is an effective resource to deliver a focuses and sustained set of diversity priorities.
• Experience in recruitment and/or employee/talent management a plus, exposure to a global environment, expertise in creating and implementing innovative programs that produce results.
• Ability to draw insights from data and develop initiatives for targeted impact as appropriate.
• Strong client service skills and ability to execute in a demanding, fast paced environment.
• Superior communication skills, oral and written – comfort in communicating on all levels to employees/leaders with diverse perspectives/backgrounds in a variety of time zones and regions.
• Experience in high tech or other cutting-edge, innovative industries.
• Ability to build positive working relationships with a diverse group of people both internal and external to the Human Resources team.
• Must be a strong team player, a stron
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5v26-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.