Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Global Benefits Specialist will support our large multi-layered organization as the subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits, focusing specifically on Open Enrollment project management, employee support, and global wellness programming.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits needs across the organization, responding to employee inquiries and troubleshooting resolutions with brokers, carriers, and HR Business Partners
• Project manage the annual Open Enrollment process from planning, HCM testing, writing employee communications, and presenting benefits plans to all employees
• Oversee implementation of new benefit programs and suggest changes to current programs, broadening our benefits to the global employee population
• Support the global well-being program including onboarding new vendors, create innovative wellness challenges, and establish metrics for success
• Support benefit wellbeing schemes and renewals across all countries LNE has employees
• Manage vendor relationships with insurance carriers, 401(k) plan administrators, consultants and other service providers
• Create more efficient benefits business processes to support a complex and multi-layered organization
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2-4 years benefits experience at a large organization with diverse employee populations
• Excellent understanding of benefits plans, and compliance requirements (FMLA, ACA, HIPAA, federal and state laws)
• Previous experience with Open Enrollment across various employee types and demographics preferred
• Ability to maintain professional and approachable demeanor to effectively handle sensitive employee inquiries and maintain great employee rapport
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Exceptional integrity, accountability, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must be detail-oriented, flexible, self-motivated with strong organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced culture and meet time-critical deadlines
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
• Previous Workday HCM knowledge
• Experience establishing new programming, especially well-being related
• Experience with benefits schemes outside of North America and Canada
• Data-driven mindset and previous experience with data analytics in HR/Benefits capacity
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznz51-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.