WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Job title and summary that includes overarching responsibilities, as well as location (needs to be specific. If remote, we will need to post to internal boards the same day it is posted externally to be compliant with different state laws.) Try to make summary exciting, as this is the hook to entice potential candidates to continue reading and to apply.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from Home Office
• Provides overall leadership and support for all staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
• Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper maintenance and repair
• Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
• Ensures that all events are executed properly, to the client's satisfaction
• Possesses extensive knowledge in purchasing of all types of beverages and inventory management and cost and controls of beverages
• Works closely with local, state and governmental organizations in maintaining highest standards or health, sanitation and cleanliness in food and beverage areas
• Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of duties and fostering high staff morale
• Provides leadership and direction resulting in employee retention
• Identifies, develops and retains high potential Team Members to build business bench strength
• Creates and maintains framework for strong interdepartmental communication to effectively implement cross promotional goals and objectives
• Fosters and maintains community and partner relations that will further the interests of the company and venue
• Creates very positive guest relations/experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
• Analyzes demographics of the market and looks for opportunities to increase markets; works with marketing, special events and promotions staff to create internal, external promotions
• Reviews all special events contracts for profitability and feasibility for execution; ensures that all special events are executed to Live Nation Standards
• Participate in preparing annual budgets, in conjunction with executive leadership team and Home Office support team members
• Participate in developing long and short-term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
• Ensure systems and processes are in place for all cost controls/inventories
• Develops new revenue streams including programming, F&B promotions, talent, and retail
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Minimum 5 years experience as a general manager or operations manager in a hospitality related business
• Must have extensive background in event sales and promotion
• Ability to perform all job duties and responsibilities
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting
• Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long term and immediate situations
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its co
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z5qq-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.