Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable
London, United Kingdom
Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Senior Accountant
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The General Ledger team sits within the wider Finance department and is mainly responsible for the recording and processing of all operational transactions for the Ticketmaster UK Group.
The purpose of this role is to process and oversee all aspects of the cashbook function.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Daily monitoring of all bank accounts
• Daily and monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Daily creation of bank payments and transfers
• Download and confirmation of BACS reports
• Cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
• Weekly reporting of cash balances to Corporate
• Quarterly reporting of bank accounts to Corporate
• Raising BACS payments for customer refunds
• Issuing daily bank downloads and liaising with the Finance team to clear unknown items
• Preparing daily bank journals for posting
• Organising cash passes, floats, float returns and secure pick-ups for box offices
• Reconciliation of box office sales to cash banked and liaising with the Client Settlements team, as necessary
• Organise and maintain Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Point of contact for all bank queries
• Assistance in audits (internal/external/SOX)
• Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant
• Ad hoc duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience in a similar role
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience with Oracle
• Part-qualified accountant and/or studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Accountable for your work
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Good organisational skills
• Work collaboratively with co-workers
• Good communication skills – clear, concise, and conscientious, both orally and in writing
• Professional attitude
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r113mv-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.