London, United Kingdom
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finance Assistant – Accounts Payable
Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Finance Supervisor
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
You will be an integral member of the wider General Ledger team who are responsible for recording and processing all the operational transactions for the Ticketmaster UK Group.
The purpose of this role is to process and oversee all aspects of the Accounts Payable function with a focus on reviewing operational expenses and to support the Finance Supervisor, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Daily invoice scanning, entry and processing
• Matching, batching and coding invoices
• Raising, matching and recording purchase orders
• Maintaining new and existing supplier/staff accounts on Oracle
• Processing staff expenses in line with company policy
• Preparing weekly payment runs
• Follow up on supplier invoice/staff expense queries accordingly
• Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner, based on due dates and payment terms
• Preparing manual UK/International payments and liaising with treasury assistant
• Reconciliation of supplier statements and accounts
• Posting payments on a daily basis
• Preparation of intercompany schedule and liaising with AR on intercompany recharging
• Perform month end AP reconciliations to the Trial Balance
• Assistance in Audits (internal/external/SOX)
• Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant
• Ad hoc duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Experience in a similar role
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge
• Good understanding of the AP function
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience with Oracle
• Experience with Concur
• Part-qualified accountant and/or studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Accountable for your work
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Good organisational skills
• Work collaboratively with co-workers
• Good communication skills – clear, concise, and conscientious, both orally and in writing
• Professional attitude
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkv10-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.