Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Finance Supervisor
Contract Terms: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, 40 hours per week
You will be an integral member of the wider General Ledger team who are responsible for recording and processing all the operational transactions for the Ticketmaster UK Group.
The purpose of this role is to process and oversee all aspects of the Accounts Payable function with a focus on reviewing operational expenses and to support the Finance Supervisor, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Daily invoice scanning, entry and processing
• Matching, batching and coding invoices
• Raising, matching and recording purchase orders
• Maintaining new and existing supplier/staff accounts on Oracle
• Processing staff expenses in line with company policy
• Preparing weekly payment runs
• Follow up on supplier invoice/staff expense queries accordingly
• Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner, based on due dates and payment terms
• Preparing manual UK/International payments and liaising with treasury assistant
• Reconciliation of supplier statements and accounts
• Posting payments on a daily basis
• Preparation of intercompany schedule and liaising with AR on intercompany recharging
• Perform month end AP reconciliations to the Trial Balance
• Assistance in Audits (internal/external/SOX)
• Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant
• Ad hoc duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience in a similar role
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge
• Good understanding of the AP function
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience with Oracle
• Experience with Concur
• Part-qualified accountant and/or studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Accountable for your work
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Good organisational skills
• Work collaboratively with co-workers
• Good communication skills – clear, concise, and conscientious, both orally and in writing
• Professional attitude
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89wj6-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.