Event Support Specialist
Location: Anywhere in Canada
Division: Ticketmaster Canada
Line Manager: Manager – Event Programming
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full time, 37.5 hours per week
The Event Programming Operations team drives and supports all elements of Event Programming for Canadian Ticketmaster clients as well as load-balancing support for global teams as needed. The team collaborates with Support and Technology teams as well as other leaders within Live Nation to ensure efficient and accurate programming of event builds, quality assurance and edits. The team drives special projects above and beyond the daily EP workflow that are proactive and innovative to improve the operational efficiency for Event Programming.
Reporting to the Manager - Event Programming, the Event Support Specialist role consists of a high-level of interaction and communication with our clients as well as with our internal teams involved in creating event listings. The incumbent of this role is responsible for collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into Ticketmaster's proprietary Host programming system, following procedural best practices and established standards, and verifying the output. The tool knowledge set for the position includes Host and Host applications, EventPro, TM1 and EMT.
Kindly note this position does not involve event planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Collects, reviews, and accurately inputs event data into Ticketmaster Host system
• Understanding contractual elements as it relates to setting and supporting venue fees
• Operates from procedural lists, control records, and coding schemes to enter source event data, using procedural ''best practices'' and established standards for events globally
• Thorough knowledge of event programming as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience
• Identified and resolves event related errors
• Meet and exceed Event Management service level agreements
• Communicate with clients to clarify submitted information to successfully complete requested tasks
• Develop and maintain excellent interdepartmental and client relationships
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties/projects as assigned by regional or area leadership.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Minimum of 1-4 years' experience with the Ticketmaster system, or related field experience
• Box Office experience is a plus!
• Customer service oriented
• Passion for the entertainment business/industry is important
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships and communicate effectively
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, quickly adapting to changing priorities and handling competing priorities
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Independence and a willingness to take ownership over hard problems
• The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule to include some weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Bilingual in English & French is considered a bonus!
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position, subject to legally entitled accommodations.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Business Acumen – You understand and can apply general business concepts, using external networks to understand market situations and industry.
• Problem Solving and Innovation – Gathering appropriate perspective and insights and seeking win-win solutions by remaining open to alternative approaches and being proactive in generating new ideas. Ability to maintain a balanced perspective and see all sides of an issue and manage problems in a timely and effective manner. A free and independent thinker, open to new ideas and concepts.
• Organizational Skills – Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Tasks and project management orientation (with the ability to hold others accountable).
• Winning Teamwork – Collaborating with others in a respectful manner and openly sharing information amongst the team to assist in achieving Ticketmaster goals and objectives. Taking the time to empathize and understand where others are coming from, along with showing recognition and appreciation for the contribution of others.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Ticketmaster Canada will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Please note this inbox is limited to accommodation requests. Resumes submitted to this inbox will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jbbz-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.