Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• First 18-24 months will be dedicated to enterprise-wide financial systems transformation, serving as overall business project management lead (as opposed to IT project management)
• On this project, you will partner with an experienced leader of IT transformations, enabling you to focus on business issues such as:
• Solving underlying process problems, which in turn shape the technical solution
• Ensuring the project is addressing the underlying business pain points that gave rise to the project
• Ensuring the project is enabling improved business intelligence/analytics
• Ensuring proper non-technical resources for the project
• Collaborating with Live Nation financial process owners / subject matter experts on various issues
• Stakeholder engagement (Live Nation CFO, divisional CFOs, divisional COOs)
• Management of 3rd party consultants
• After this initial project, role will transition into a more traditional member of Corporate Strategic Initiatives & Operations team (which leads strategy-focused projects in Corporate and at the intersection of different divisions)
• However, if desired, role could transition into a broader business PMO function, or have other opportunities within the Finance function (given that initial project will involve regular engagement with all senior finance function leaders)
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent graduate degree) required, MBA is a plus
• 2–5+ years in management consulting, preferably in large-scale operational transformations or in large-scale financial systems transformation
• Technical experience and/or familiarity with Oracle Cloud or OneStream is a plus, but not a requirement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate viewpoints in a clear, succinct manner
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rebb18-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.