Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Digital Maketing Manager will play a key role in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. This role require attention to detail, thinking creatively, strong analytical and organizational skills and coming up with innovative strategies. A passion for music and everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising and industry trends. This role will work closely with our Marketing Director and the festival team on all responsibilities listed below.
Digital Marketing Manager:
Develop digital marketing strategy for all Live Nation Country Festivals
• Plan, create and execute thoughtful digital creative campaigns to inform, engage and increase ticket sales.
• Create and schedule detailed ad creative, copy, and targeting for festival on sale, maintenance, and closing campaigns
• Forecast, set and achieve digital budgets and goals
• Create posts/content and manage fan engagement on festival platforms including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
• Direct and strategize with digital vendor on ad buying including Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic.
• Deliver digital assets, analyze data, and adjust strategy throughout digital campaign
• Manage websites and website development team
• Oversee design, maintenance, timelines, budget and submission of creative
• Facilitate collection of data from team for festival website entry
• Work with designated vendor to create and maintain festival apps before and during festival
Data Analysis and Reporting
• Create weekly overall digital reporting for each of the festivals
• Deliver updates to President, COO, & Marketing Director during major key marketing phases
• Work with graphic designer on creative digital assets
• Contract and manage festival house photographers
• Collaborate on video content and direct video documentary team
• Design an official influencer program for each festival
• Produce and share creative for artists to post organically and via paid social posts through artist channels
• Curate promotional contests to drive engagement and increase ticket sales.
• Work with legal team to produce official rules and contests
• Coordinate with sponsorship team on creative for digital platforms and festival apps.
• Develop and implement training materials and strategy for onboarding part time marketing staff and intern program
• Create campaigns within allotted digital budget
• Expedite invoices and document spend in overall marketing adplan
• An understanding of digital planning and performance analysis
• Experience across digital media including Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic
• Proficiency with Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc)
• Strong in accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Flexible work hours
• Position will involve travel
• Experience with WordPress and/or Photoshop a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk4xq-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.