Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for a strong Data Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on growing our ability to understand our data, derive insights and enable internal stakeholders to make faster and more informed decisions. The data analyst will act as a guide to various stakeholders across the enterprise to help find data, to answer questions about data as well as providing analysis for new data-based products.
We are looking for someone proactive, a self-starter and have a proven track record of data and business analysis in online / ecommerce businesses. The ideal candidate should be an accomplished professional who possesses the passion, experience, skills and abilities to expand the capabilities of the Data Services team.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with key stakeholders and business partners to scope data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions
• Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests leveraging our data ecosystem
• Assist with the documentation of metadata within the data catalogue
• Develop expertise in specific data sources and data sets
• Partner with data engineering and QA to continuously improve data quality
• Provide requirements and feedback to the data engineering team
• Effectively communicate with cross functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
• Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations and resolve issues in a timely manner
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years of experience in data and analytics roles, ideally in the context of an entertainment or e-commerce business
• Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with data engineering and QA engineers/analysts to define new data requirements, test implementations, streamline data operations and drive data governance
• Experience with synthesizing large scale data sets to generate insights and recommendations
• Advanced Excel skills with VBA, advanced SQL and data visualization, experience with tools such as Domo, Cognos and Tableau is preferred
• Python/Pandas or R skills for advanced data analysis is desired
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence)
• Confident communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate insights to a wide range of audiences
• Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re86q2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.