Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, composed of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information,visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our team is composed of Editorial Content & Social experts with a goal to share the magic of live music to fans all over the world via amazing, exclusive content. We capture emotive, unique moments that celebrate artists and delight fans with bespoke storytelling. We do this by collaborating with artists, tour marketers and Creators to plan, create and distribute editorial content that fans can't see anywhere else and can't wait to share with their friends.
WHO ARE YOU?
Got a beat for great editorial content? A rhythm for storytelling, edits, publishing, creative copywriting and coordinating creatives for a variety of platforms? Got a beat for process, organization, the ability to scale, juggle many projects at once? Are you able to build successful relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and third party vendors to bring our stories to life with music and voice? If you embrace these creative qualities and concerts are music to your ears, then please read on!
Live Nation is looking for a passionate and detail oriented Creative Content Producer with a highly editorial mindset to manage production of concerts, festivals and Social and marketing related content for over 200 tours annually, across video, photo and audio creative. This person will also have a strong understanding of the distribution of content across multiple environments including Live Nation hero Social channels (IG, FB, TW, TT, YT) in PR and on publisher networks. Reporting to the Content Director you will help coordinate a large slate of content needs with appropriate production resources, internal creative teams, concept elevated content goals and drive to a final product for distribution in partnership with our Social and PR teams.
• Create and develop audio, video and photo content for artists and events, brand and other concert industry-wide projects
• Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help pitch ideas and facilitate the creation of concert industry related content
• Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
• Develop production schedules
• Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
• Reserve and rent equipment
• Manage content library
• Coordinate with creative agencies on audio and video content direction
• Manage contracts, copyrights, invoices and budgets
• Coordinate approvals and clearance requirements with internal stakeholders and artist management
• Concept new content processes, products and techniques with leadership
• Develop content case studies and best practices
• Manage content specs and deliverable requirements
• Work efficiently within project management software platforms to establish status updates, communication and transparency
• Proof content assets for accuracy and quality
• Identify, recommend and implement policies, processes, and procedures to improve efficiencies, communication, profitability, quality and timeliness of work produced
• Partner with digital advertising team to source, develop, and implement new tools and processes
• Minimum 5 years of previous content production experience
• A creativity mindset and problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to develop audio advertising creative to effectively communicate with our target audiences.
• A customer service first attitude
• Ability to adapt, communicate and manage in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities under tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to understand and effectively deliver projects for clients
• Highly organized
• Ability to work well with a team
• Analytical and problem solver
• Desire to learn, adapt, implement current and future creative trends
• Knowledge of Asana or similar project management tools
• Experience in lighting, sound and video production equipment
• Proficiency using Adobe CC apps and other essential content creation applications
• Proficiency using audio recording and production applications
• Proficiency using video editing software and production applications
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jv97-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.