- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: Montreal, QC
Division: Ticketmaster Canada
Line Manager: Client Support Manager, Operations – Eastern Canada
Contract Terms: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
We're fans who help fans everywhere access the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else!), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want you on our team.
This Client Support Specialist role will be delivering services to support the client's day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. This role will be responsible for maintaining agreed upon service levels and are required to follow-up as needed with national teams to ensure we're providing timely problem resolution to our wide range of clients. Further responsibilities include training, sharing of best practices, and general operational support including installs and upgrades.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements.
• Coordinating upgrades and hardware replacements on/off site
• Advise and educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a solution is provided for any technical or service questions/concerns
• Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting
• Provide onsite event support and afterhours office support, as necessary
Ticketmaster ONE, Host System & Access Control Support
• Keep up-to-date working knowledge of Ticketmaster ONE web portal
• Remain current with new software/product releases for HOST, TM1 Entry, Archtics, Account Manager, and for all other technology products
• Create/modify reports, including Autypes, Repgens, Mopreps, and other advanced reporting
• Assist with client onboarding and ongoing maintenance
• Act as an expert in all facets of access control products
• Basic Knowledge of Event Programming, as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience.
• Identify and assist in resolving event related errors
• Communicate TM product updates, new features and functionality to clients
• Provide support and best practices to the client for all TM products
• Assist with new manifest creation
• Initial and ongoing training of new features and functionality
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
• Providing coordination services of a networking issues between client and in-house IT teams
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Post-Secondary diploma in Business and/or related field
• Minimum of 2 years' experience working in an office environment, preferably in customer/client support roles
• Bilingual in English and French is required
• Experience with the Ticketmaster system and/or various ticketing systems is a bonus!
• Box Office experience is considered an asset
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• A passion for live events and strong desire to assist our clients in creating the ultimate fan experience
• Knowledge of Presence, AccessManager, Repgen, Archtics, and the Event Base product suite is a bonus!
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Business Acumen – You understand and can apply general business concepts, using external networks to understand market situations and industry.
• Problem Solving and Innovation – Gathering appropriate perspective and insights and seeking win-win solutions by remaining open to alternative approaches and being proactive in generating new ideas. Ability to maintain a balanced perspective and see all sides of an issue and manage problems in a timely and effective manner. A free and independent thinker, open to new ideas and concepts.
• Organizational Skills – Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Tasks and project management orientation (with the ability to hold others accountable).
• Winning Teamwork – Collaborating with others in a respectful manner and openly sharing information amongst the team to assist in achieving Ticketmaster goals and objectives. Taking the time to empathize and understand where others are coming from, along with showing recognition and appreciation for the contribution of others.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standard on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
SPÉCIALISTE AU SOUTIEN CLIENT (CSS)
Emplacement : Montreal, QC
Division : Ticketmaster Canada
Cadre hiérarchique : Gestionnaire, soutien client, Opérations – Est du Canada
Modalités : Permanent, 37,5 heures par semaine
Nous sommes des fans qui aidons des fans du monde entier à assister aux événements qui les passionnent. Filiale par excellence de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster, qui a révolutionné la façon dont les gens établissent des liens avec leurs artistes, leurs équipes et leurs spectacles préférés, continue d'innover jour après jour. Nous ne nous contentons pas de vendre des billets (bien que nous le fassions mieux que quiconque!); nous enrichissons des vies, une expérience inoubliable à la fois. Un véritable exploit. Le nôtre. Si le divertissement en direct vous passionne autant que nous, et que vous souhaitez travailler p
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7bej-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.