Client Services Representative - Contract
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Division: Ticketmaster NA – Support & Operations (TicketWeb)
Line Manager: VP, Support & Operations
Contract Terms: Fixed term (1 year), Full time, CST working hours (40 hours per week)
The TicketWeb Client Support team is made of up a small team of dedicated professionals who ensure clients have all the tools they need to be successful in planning amazing events! The TicketWeb team works with clients beginning to end, such as providing support with the initial event build process, all the way through the event date to ensure a seamless experience and show.
The Client Services Representative role will be the main point of contact for training clients on TicketWeb and TM1 platforms, while ensuring that all of client service needs are taken care of. This position is responsible for training and consulting clients on TicketWeb and TM1 platforms, while promoting TicketWeb's services with the highest level of professionalism. In addition, this role is responsible for supporting client and fan inquiries, and TicketWeb purchases.
As you can imagine, this position operates in a fast paced and dynamic environment, with each day representing a new challenge. If this sounds like the challenge for you – we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Train clients on TicketWeb's self-service software to develop independent, full-user clients
• Work closely with clients primarily via Zoom and over the phone, to build their own events, manage their own on/off sales, and pull their own reports
• Maintain excellent relations between TicketWeb and its clients including telephone and e-mail support to resolve account and technical issues
• Consult clients on ticketing & marketing best practices to improve their business
• Responsible for accomplishing Operations departmental goals, including ongoing client training, increasing sales, and offering ideas to improve operational efficiency
• Resolve or escalate issues for TicketWeb managed websites
• Conduct exhaustive User Acceptance Testing for all new products, establishing if the product meets the target requirement, and adhering to release deadlines
• Provide system demonstration to potential clients in partnership with Sales Team to recruit new sales
• Establish clear communication via management of extensive reporting with finance team, customer service team, and client about the account status for cancellations and customer refunds during COVID efforts to postpone/reschedule events
• Serve as primary contact for customer service escalations on behalf of clients
Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties, responsibilities, projects, and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer facing role; customer success, customer service, sales or similar
• Minimum of 1 year of account management experience such as managing partnerships across the country, with consideration for uniqueness of individual client needs
• Strong understanding of technology and how to efficiently use it to best help out clients
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; including exceptional spelling and grammar
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products, along with social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Understanding of the Ticketing or Live Event industry is a bonus!
• Ability to prioritize and strategize in a dynamic fast-paced environment, balancing client requests, technical hurdles, and daily management of competing priorities/deadlines
• CST working hours are preferred in this role
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Communication – Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with a focus on client interactions and presentations/demonstrations.
• Winning Teamwork – Collaborating with others in a respectful manner and openly sharing information amongst the team to assist in achieving Ticketmaster goals and objectives. Taking the time to empathize and understand where others are coming from, along with showing recognition and appreciation for the contribution of others.
• Results-Oriented – Energetic, highly motivated self-starter with a track record of meeting/exceeding goals through creativity and relationship building, with a knack for being resourceful.
• Organizational Skills – Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Tasks and project management orientation (with the ability to hold others accountable).
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified ind
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyqqq-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.