- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
CLIENT SERVICES, TIER 2
Location: Toronto (flexible within Canada)
Line Manager: Client Services Manager
Contract Terms: Fixed-term contract for 1 year (maternity leave coverage), full-time at 37.5 hours per week
Our client services team owns the client relationship from sign up to event production and acts as the voice of the client for our product team. They are empathetic, active, consultative strategists working to understand client needs and ensure adoption, helping clients to exceed their goals. From onboarding to engagement to event strategy, our CSMs are driven by client success, satisfaction, and adoption.
This position will support Universe, a division within Ticketmaster. We're seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our client services team. Day to day, you will be working with our mid-tier clients, developing relationships and helping them execute their events flawlessly. From onboarding through to post-event wrap-up and everything in between, you will help them set up their event in the optimal format and ensure they are using Universe features to their full capacity.
Working closely with the Sales and Product teams, you will share your knowledge as the voice of the customer, helping to champion new product development and ensure adoption from clients. Regular hours are Monday-Friday 9-5, however occasional evening and weekend hours may be required based on client/event support requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Engage with clients to train them on Universe and resolve issues with strong empathy
• Advocate for the client by ensuring their needs are being met and clearly communicate roadblocks to the product and design teams
• Log issues and user feedback, and work closely with developers to reproduce issues, problem solve, and verify fixes
• Assist with product testing of new features and platform upgrades/fixes
• Identify process optimizations and improvements to customer success flows to improve the support experience
• Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to ensure client needs are met and clearly communicating roadblocks to the team
• Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to your clients, setting expectations and managing their experience
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer facing role; customer success, customer service, sales, or similar
• Experience developing, delivering and executing customer adoption plans
• Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it to best help our clients
• Clear and concise written communication skills with perfect spelling and grammar
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Extremely organized with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Outstanding communication (written and oral), presentation/demonstration, and client interaction skills
• Energetic, motivated self-starter with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals through creativity and relationship building
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills; you're friendly and outgoing, and enjoy connecting with new people
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.