Sales Planning Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Senior Client Account Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full time
The Client Account Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day management of our client relationships.
The Client Account Manager -Theatre, Arts & Comedy handles a variety of accounts of our clients and system venues by providing a pro-active, customer and business-focused Client Account Management solution across Ticketmaster's client base, whilst promoting the highest standards of customer service at all times. The overall aim of this role is to achieve the operational, financial, and business objectives of the Company. The primary focus of this role is dealing with clients in the Theatre, Arts and Comedy genre, and includes venues and promoters in London's West End and regional venues throughout the UK.
Ticketmaster UK, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To satisfy, retain and develop client relationships by ensuring good levels of communication with venues and promoters whilst providing system support and query resolution
• To deal with event set-up for London West End, regional theatre and attractions clients via API access, and coordinate event changes and customer refunds and exchanges with clients and Ticketmaster's contact centre.
• To act as the main client contact for Ticketmaster's comedy clients in the setting up and managing our one off events, festivals and comedy tours across the UK, managing all aspects of event set-up, inventory management, customer contact and problem solving, and ticket fulfilment.
• To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each client's business needs in both theatre and comedy whilst identifying potential new business opportunities or improved efficiencies through the application of new technologies or operational practices
• To regularly review and update all client information/deal sheets in conjunction with the Senior Client Account Manager to include contractual information and service charges applied therein
• To effectively monitor and control available ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
• To take ownership of, and responsibility for, each event on-sale to include being present for the duration of the on-sale period as directed by the Client Services management.
• To ensure that all event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Contact Centre and e-commerce platforms, prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event
• To take ownership of, and responsibility for, notifying internal departments of all cancelled/amended events to include, but not limited to, assisting customer services in identification of affected customers if needed and agreed communication procedures.
• To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department across genres, and between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Sales, Client Marketing, Event Programming and Customer Service teams, and Event Operations.
• To ensure that all event related information is communicated accurately and in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
• To manage, process and respond to all in-bound client related communications in an efficient and courteous manner whilst adhering to service level agreements (internal/external)
• To produce for review, a weekly report of client sales activity as directed by the Senior Client Account Manager or Client Services Manager
• To plan and manage event day box offices (venue based and 'green field' sites) in conjunction with the Senior Client Account Manager as directed by the Client Services Manager
• To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers
• To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Senior Client Account Manager & Client Services Manager
• To seek ways in which to continuously improve personal, team and business performance and to strive for cost-effectiveness.
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Client Services Managers
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by Human Resources to include, but not limited to, the Company's Health and Safety Policy
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe, and secure working environment is maintained at all times
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
• To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company
Requirements / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• I.T. literate -Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Proven experience of the ticketing industry
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
• A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient, and professional manner
• Confident telephone manner
• Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
• Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
• I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r196wv-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.