Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
The Role: Responsible for assisting the Catering Department with food set up, serving, and take down. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
• Set up catering for food service
• Assist as needed with food prep
• Wash dishes as needed
• Clean up catering at the end of the day
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar role or knowledge or stage/touring operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Flexible schedule with the ability to adjust depending on the needs of the venue(s)
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Positive, driven attitude; focus on opportunity in difficulty, not difficulty in an opportunity
• Able to lift 50+ lbs
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended work hours, beginning early and ending late
Physical Requirements/Work Environment: Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment; lifts up to 20 pounds regularly; crouch/kneel/bend/reach frequently and stand/walk regularly for several hours at a time when installing or supporting technology at venues; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels while working from central office; exposed to large crowds, high volumes of noise, and sometimes outdoor conditions during onsite venue support.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78mqp-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.