Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for a highly organized, experienced, motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills! This individual will support our Talent buyer team and liaise between departments in day-to-day tasks, concert booking procedures, venue calendar bookings and managing relationships in the live event industry. You will take the lead in administering offers into our event management system ROME.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage internal documentation using internal booking systems, calendars and ticketing schedules
• Acts as liaison between colleagues & clients to facilitate work & accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort
• Responds to internal and external requests for information and follows through to ensure requested actions are taken or completed
• Establish & manage relationships with industry people – agents, band management, tour managers, labels representatives and venue management
• Interface with agents and venues to verify availabilities and build a calendar of events
• Provide support for preparation of grant applications and reporting, as well as special projects as assigned
• Assists with presentations, reports, materials, samples, etc. as needed for meetings and presentations both internal and external
• Work with internal and external Box Office Personnel
• Provide general administrative support and perform diversified administrative duties; prioritize, and manage projects with minimal supervision
• Schedule meetings, conferences and appointments; update calendar.
• Assist in managing various venue calendars
• Make travel arrangements and handle expenses.
• Multitask in a fast-paced environment and remain organized, with attention to detail.
• Performs general office duties (mail, filing, copy, fax)
• Coordinates, manages & maintains calendars/schedules and contact lists.
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education in business, music management, PR, communications or a related field
• You possess exceptional organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, and deadline driven environment
• Ability to navigate social media channels and other relevant tools and software
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels
• Must have a high level of expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Possess a strong work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment
• Able to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Previous experience or working knowledge of the live music and touring industry is an asset
• You have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw776n-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.