Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Our department is made up of a diverse group of individuals and we all share the same passion for putting our employees first. We have a convivial atmosphere within the team, which contributes to fostering authentic and valuable relationships internally and with our stakeholders. We are committed to supporting each other to achieve our goals.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Review shipping documents and issue invoices;
• Update sales log with invoice info to maintain accurate billing data;
• Submit invoices for payment via email or vendor portal;
• Process credit memos for price adjustments, returns, etc.;
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and payment;
• Work closely with sales team and production team on orders and shipping documents;
• Assist with collections on past-due accounts;
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1 to 3 years previous billing experience;
• Super organized and detail-oriented;
• Possess a positive work attitude with the ability to work on many projects at one time;
• Strong prioritization abilities;
• Excellent math skills;
• Experience with SAP or similar accounting software;
• Work experience in entertainment and/or fashion industries a plus;
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3q7m4-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.