WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Staff Internal Auditor who will work as an integral part of our Americas Internal Audit team. Confident in nature, the successful candidate will communicate effectively with staff at all levels to quickly understand business processes, identify potential risk areas and help devise practical solutions to issues affecting our company. Working closely with the more senior members of the team, this person will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Live Nation's operational and Sarbanes-Oxley controls and will be as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as working independently.
Given the nature of the role, you will enjoy travelling, as 30-40% of your time will be spent at locations across North and South America.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Assist in performing internal financial and operational control audits across Live Nation businesses.
• Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
• Identify improper accounting or documentation, research issues and make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
• Prepare clear and concise flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls.
• Help the team to develop and foster Local Management relationships.
• Participate in peer and upward feedback.
• Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
• 20-25% travel.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• B.S. or similar degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
• At least 2 years of relevant experience and in process of obtaining CPA and/or CIA
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
• Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
• Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
• Confident, assertive and self-motivated
• Able to think laterally to resolve issues
• PC literate with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and moral character
• Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
• Experience of working for a public company
• Experience using Oracle a plus
• Interest or experience in the music industry
• Knowledge of foreign languages a plus
• Understanding or previous experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk/Internal Controls, and/or Compliance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5m3v-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.