Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for someone who is excited about music and live entertainment to join the team. There is no requirement to have previously worked in the industry - just excitement and the intellectual curiosity to dig deeper and fully immerse yourself in this space.
The M&A and Strategic Finance team is responsible for all aspects of the corporate development M&A workflow, including the evaluation, negotiation and execution of M&A, joint-venture and strategic investment transactions to support the growth objectives across all of Live Nation Entertainment's operating divisions. This position is part of a small team that drives corporate transactions and will be highly visible to senior leadership and key business leaders. In this role, you will also gain significant exposure to the management of Live Nation's capital structure and financing activities, including new issuances and refinancing of our leveraged loans, high-yield bonds and equity-linked securities.
This position is based at Live Nation's headquarters in Beverly Hills, CA.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Identify, analyze and screen potential acquisition targets and investment opportunities across the music and live entertainment space, including domestic and international concert promoters, festivals, ticketing solutions, and other companies relevant to the sector
• Build and develop detailed financial and valuation models; analyses include but are not limited to IRR, pro-forma leverage, discounted cash flow, comparable companies, precedent transactions, and other returns analyses relevant to specific projects
• Manage cross-functional internal groups and external parties (target companies, investment banks, financial sponsors, etc.) to perform extensive financial and business due diligence on prospective acquisitions, mergers, and investments
• Develop and present business plans to Live Nation's top executives and Board of Directors highlighting financial and strategic rationale, key considerations, upside opportunities, potential risks, etc.
• Negotiate and structure key deal terms and work closely with the M&A legal team to review legal documents, including term sheets, letters of intent, and long-form documents
• Support key division leaders in post-acquisition integration, including identifying and executing strategic initiatives with JV partners to drive new business opportunities
• Participate in capital raise and refinancing processes, including working directly with investment banks to prepare presentations for ratings agencies and investors
• Perform critical ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analyses, as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics or similar quantitative field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in investment banking, private equity and/or corporate development
• Strong financial modeling, valuation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate viewpoints in a clear, succinct manner
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams and prioritize based on business needs and urgency
• Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong personal interest and passion for the music and live entertainment industry
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
• Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo8mk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.