Location: Angel, London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK, Facilities
Line Manager: Office Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 per annum
The Main function of the Facilities team is primarily to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for both staff and visitors. The facilities department take the lead in making the office to run smoothly and effectively.
The Assistant Facilities Manager is responsible for working with the Facilities/Office Manager to ensure services are provided efficiently and to a high standard for Ticketmaster's International Head Office to run smoothly. The role involves all aspects of Office Management including manual tasks and ensuring the office is health & safety compliant on a day-to-day basis.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Work with Facilities/Office Manager to provide services needed to operate the office by inspecting facilities and equipment on a regular basis and arranging work required, by obtaining quotes and assigning contractors accordingly
• Cover reception with the receptionist
• Maintain accurate records of leased agreements i.e., vending machines, photocopiers, etc. and ensuring agreed services are provided
• Oversee and direct contractors when on site, ensuring all contractors are Health & Safety compliant and have completed relevant H&S documentation
• Liaise with landlord, public utility, environmental, and energy agencies
• Keep up to date with Health & Safety and building/office regulations and maintain all necessary records related to Health and Safety management in the office
• Carry out Health & Safety assessments as required and work with Office Manager to find solutions
• Provide Health and Safety induction for all external visitors i.e., for events taking place in the office
• Ordering of business cards for staff, stock for vending machines and any additional items needed by the business
• Manage all recycling initiatives including the recycling of redundant Field IT equipment and oversee overall company archive informing Heads of Department when information should be removed from archive
• Management of PAT safety testing across the London office with the exception of Field IT equipment
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Organisation skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Work Ethic
• Proven qualifications, experience and knowledge in Health & Safety regulations and office management
• Experience in third party contractor management.
• Good team player
• Ability to adapt to situations quickly and has good time management.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Demonstrate sound work ethic – Being industrious and always keeping yourself busy and using initiative in tasks and the role in general.
• Be flexible – While you will have your set tasks this a team-based role always be ready to help the team succeed.
• Accountability – Take ownership and pride in how you fulfil your role and tasks.
• Patience and Tact – These qualities need to be displayed to both Clients and staff whether in person, on the telephone or via written communication.
• Positive attitude – Displaying this not only in person by displaying a positive and friendly attitude but in your work by being proactive in your role.
• Dependable – This not only accounts for time keeping, but answering correspondence quickly and giving accurate, reliable information in all inquiries.
• Attentive – It is imperative that whilst there are a number of duties to perform, on reception, our priority is to our clients, visitors and customers, and therefore being alert and attentive to people at the desk, as well as on the phone is fundamental in the successful running of the reception desk.
• Teamworking – Working closely with the other receptionist to ensure all duties are completed through supporting one another and recognising when help is needed.
• Proactive – Whilst the core duties are clearly set out, a key part of this role is being proactive in active looking for where improvements can be made and where you can go the extra mile to ensure our customers (both internal and external) are satisfied.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7qeq-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.