Full Time Job
Ancillary Revenue Representative - The Pavilion At Star Lake
- Full Time
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans
The Pavilion at Star Lake is looking for fun, motivated people to join our team for a summer of music this concert season!
The ancillary sales team is a fun and unique position inside our venue. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for communicating to our guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as Premier parking, lawn chair rentals, upgrades and access to private lounges and decks. This team will work closely with the Ancillary Manager and Box office Manager to determine what offers will be available for each show, and how this will be communicated to our guests. It is the perfect position for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working independently while still being part of a team. All employees must adhere to established COVID-19 safety regulations and procedures.
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
• Rent lawn chairs to patrons
• Selling all the various upsells offered at each event including, but not limited to, reserved lawn, fast lane, VIP club access, all-inclusive club access, deck access, and parking
• Communicate daily concert promotions, upsells, future ticket deals and specials on Premiere parking to guests.
• Assist Ancillary Manager in setting up and breaking down signs, tables and tents as needed.
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
• Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
• Handle cash and credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor
• Participate in post-show clean up including picking up and sorting trash, recycling and compostable materials.
• Position requires constant walking, standing and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions; lifting/carrying 25+ pounds.
• High school diploma/GED preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment background check.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgement, tact and diplomacy.
• Prior cash handling experience preferred
• Familiar with iPhone and iPad technology
• Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Outgoing, engaging, self-starter
• Enjoys interacting with guests
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays, including late evenings.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpq3wo-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.