Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Assist guests at live events by performing duties, such as renting lawn chairs, selling live nation blankets, live nation merchandise, selling various upsells at events, and giving the utmost customer service experience.
• Rent lawn chairs to patrons
• Sell Live Nation blankets, Live Nation merchandise
• Selling all of the various upsells offered at each event including, but not limited to, reserved lawn, fast lane, VIP club access, premier parking, early parking, and tailgate parking
• Greet guests attending events.
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
• Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
• Handle cash and credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
• Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k1j1-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.