Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Corporate Accounting team is looking for an Accounting Manager to implement and oversee our global intercompany policy working with all divisions of the organization. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who has a desire to be a long-term contributor helping to enforce policy and procedures for recording, reconciling, eliminating and settling intercompany transactions across our divisions. The role will report to Senior Manager of Internal Reporting based in Houston, TX.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Reconcile various intercompany accounts including accounts receivable, accounts payable, loans, interest, investments and additional paid in capital, and prepare elimination entries where needed
• Prepare intercompany revenue and expense transaction elimination entries
• Work with divisions to resolve intercompany account reconciliation discrepancies
• Review intercompany balances to facilitate cash settlement, net settlement or conversion to a loan.
• Coordinate quarterly call with tax and finance teams to review the designation of loans as temporary or long-term
• Lead the implementation of the intercompany module (AGIS) within Oracle Fusion working with external implementation consultants
• Support implementing a help desk for divisions to report issues and disputes with intercompany transactions. Assume responsibility of help desk once implemented
• Create updated processes and procedures for intercompany transactions across the company as part of the implementation of Oracle Fusion
• Update Sarbanes Oxley process narratives and internal controls for intercompany activity
• Provide support as needed for internal and external audit requests
• Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports as needed by management
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
• CPA certification a plus
• 5+ years Accounting experience
• Public or internal audit experience preferred
• Previous experience with intercompany reconciliation and elimination processes preferred
• Previous experience with/or knowledge of foreign currency remeasurement and impacts
• Previous exposure to large matrixed organizations with various stakeholders preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multi-task organization skills
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
• Oracle Fusion, OneStream and account reconciliation accounting software experience a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e3v6-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.