New York, NY
• Highlight scripts for shoots as needed, and any other pre-production needs that the head writer may have when producing a bit or a pre-tape.
• Update archives for all recurring bits on the show including ''Thank You Notes,'' ''Tonight Show Sponsors''
• Oversee producing the creative packet, communicating with writers and working with producers to publish packet in a timely, efficient manner.
• Manage schedule for head writer.
• Update head writer calendar.
• Communicate with writers on behalf of production as they are needed in meetings and rehearsals.
• Attend and take notes in daily writer meetings and weekly pitch meetings.
• Manage submission for award shows.
• Keep track of writing credits.
• Coordinate and schedule writer meetings.
• Take notes in pitch meetings with writers - and overseeing the pitch meeting for various needs.
• Make copies of final monologue - including updated and rewritten versions.
• Assist writers with any internet research or video transcription for current and upcoming bits.
• Overseeing the interns as they handle the writers' coffee, lunch and dinner runs.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience on a TV show (preferably at a studio or network)
• Minimum 1 year experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours.
• Must be willing to work at 30 Rockefeller Center.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Should possess excellent written and communication skills.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Professional business manner.
• Someone that's a team player with strong work ethic.
• Comfort working with all levels of management and talent.
• Seeking a very detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task.
• Ideal candidate works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp5z1-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.